Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Day 1 PK: A new adventure

Now what? Answer: A Lot

We got a ride to Portland with lumberjack and family. The ride was hilarious, and his.mother totally.surprised me by out of the blue playing the anal rv game. If you don't know what I'm saying there, don't worry, it's funny not gross.

Yesterday, I forgot to mention, I was able to buy car hart's at the tractor supply store next to the hotel. I have pants!! And a shirt.

Becca needed clothes too. We stopped in Freeport on the way to Portland and Becca got herself.some pants too, at the north face outlet store. Such a huge change from trail lyfe.

We spent all afternoon walking around portland and trying different beers. So fun. Highlights were Bissell bros substance ipa and maine brewing Co lunch ipa.

Ok, now for the to do list.

Get plane tickets.
Get hotel.
Fly.to Atlanta
Somehow make it to amicalola.
Register and insure my car.
Figure out if.my.car will even start.
Drive somewhere. Haven't figured that out.
Move to bend.
Grow old and be happy. 

The end.

Thanks for reading. I hope this blog might help future thru hikers know what's ahead of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment