Sunday, April 19, 2015

Night 14: The night critters cometh

I woke to see Becca frantically trying to get the headlamp to work and then she seemed panicked looking all around the tent.

Finally I got her to tell.me what was going on and she said she thinks something, a mouse pribably, was in the tent. She said something crawled.across.her face!

I thought she might be imagining things because how would a mouse get in? I guess he could chew a hole.

But then we saw the zipper.right by her face was open about 2 inches. Lol.

I got her calmed down and she pointed behind her bag where we eventually spotlighted a very terrified and very cute little.mouse. But the little.dude was hilarious and would not cooperate and get out of the door on my side I had opened. Instead he would climb the mesh wall.of.our tent and end up on the ceiling until losing grip and falling down on us. Eventually we shooed him out the door. Crisis averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment