Monday, July 6, 2015

Day 96: 1111.1 !...?

All these milestones recently. Well what can we celebrate today? How about the auspicious number 1111.1. It's so wonderful and important that right around mile 1113 I thought, hey, we're gonna hit 1111.1 today. Then I checked the map and realized the moment to celebrate had passed. Oops. Well 1234.5 is coming up so maybe we will remember that one.

The hiking was hard today. Maybe because the big miles (big for us) that we did yesterday. My feet hurt a lot. I'm sure Becca's are terrible too.
We saw a.mysyerious "rock maze" on the map and thought rocksylvania might finally show its ugly face. Instead, it was mostly just weaving around huge rocks on a ridgeline. Some big steps and climbs though did kill the knees. Not the worst yet I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment