Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 138: A short hike to town

Wow we need a town day. We were so excited for showers and a bed.

We hiked a very muddy 9 miles to the road and caught a ride into manchester VT to the red sled inn. Thank you so much Ivy for getting us the room. It was perfect.

We got clean and checked out the farm stand right across the street and then I hitched in and out of town for some beer. The store had Alphadelic from hop valley in eugene! I couldn't buy thst, but I did go for an ipa from a newer bend br
ewey, goodlife. I couldn't help it, I hadn't been in oregon when they opened.

We spent the evening watching Hit Record on TV, and inspiring show derived from an Internet site that is a project of Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  So cool that the hotel had netflix. Then zoolander for the nightcap.

No comments:

Post a Comment